At Vista del Mar Hospital, we address each patient’s individualized treatment needs and life schedule. Vista del Mar Hospital offers intensive outpatient services such as: Partial Hospitalization Programming (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programing (IOP) utilizing evidenced-based practices that assist our patients on their path to wellness and recovery.
Adult & Adolescent Treatment Tracks
- Adolescent IOP
- Adult PHP
- Adult IOP
- Military Members Served
- Program Option For Working People
- Adolescent PHP
- Acceptanec of Medi-Cal Insurance
Adult Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
PHP provides active treatment for individuals with acute mental illness and/or addiction issues. Attendance is Monday through Friday. Programing is based on highly structured evidenced-based treatment models offered within a safe and therapeutic environment.
Adult Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Adult IOP provides intensive short-term treatment to balance treatment needs with everyday responsibilities. Attendance is three days per week, three hours per day (Monday/Wednesday/Friday and Tuesday/Thursday/Friday). Groups focus on tools for symptom management and sustained recovery.
Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
12-17 Years Old
Our Adolescent IOP services help address the struggles of today's teens. Our program is designed to provide tools and build support while connecting teens and their families. The Adolescent IOP meets three times per week. Transportation coming soon. Our intensive outpatient service offers parent updates and a weekly family group communication and provide tools for ongoing success.
Benefits of Vista’s Intensive Outpatient Services
- Alternative to inpatient hospitalization
- Can serve as a step-down program from inpatient care
- Tools for identification and coping with triggers
- Comprehensive evaluation and individualized wellness and recovery treatment plan
- Medication management for PHP, as needed for IOP
- Evidenced-based Treatment
- Intensive group therapy including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Illness Management and Recovery Therapy (IMR), Seeking Safety, Dialectical Behavioral Mindfulness, Systemic Inequality within a framework of Trauma Informed Care
- Aftercare referrals
Visit Vista del Mar Hospital
If you have any questions about Vista del Mar Hospital, please contact us today at 805-653-6434. We can help you with an initial mental health assessment or a tour around our facilities with information about our programs. Visit us today for more information.