Visiting hours are to resume in person on a limited basis. We are limiting visiting hours to reduce infection risk to our hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic while honoring the rights of patients to have visitors. New visiting hours are as follows:
- By appointment from 3 pm to 4 pm daily.
- Visitors must make arrangements 24 hours in advance (no walk-ins).
- Limit one visitor at a time per unit (10 minutes per visit).
- Visitors must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test within 72 hours of visitation.
- Visitors must sign in at the reception desk.
- Visitors must wear a mask during their visit.
- Visitations will be held on the patios of each unit.
Please call (805) 653-5434 for our holiday visitation schedule.
We are closely following the latest developments with the Coronavirus, known as COVID-19. We are monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), California Department of Public Health and other authorities, and are implementing their recommendations as we learn more. The safety of our patients, visitors, staff and local community remains our highest priority.
Vista del Mar has taken additional measures to ensure safety, including:
- Hand sanitizer (with 60% alcohol content) is available at our facilities.
- COVID-19 prevention education is being provided to staff and patients.
- Daily COVID-19 screening of patients upon arrival and before entering patient areas to include assessment of exposure, symptomology and temperature reading.
- Outpatients and staff that are absent due to illness will be screened prior to returning. Staff will require a doctor's release.
- Vehicles are being sanitized and disinfected prior to patient transportation. Patients will also be screened and temperatures taken before entering vehicles.
We understand this situation is dynamic and appreciate your understanding as we work together to keep our patients and community safe during this challenging time. If you have questions, please email Jeanette Villanueva at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 653-6434.
For COVID-19 information, click here: CDC