At Vista del Mar Outpatient Services, we address each patients individualized treatment needs and life schedule. Vista offers Partial Hospitalization Programing (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programing (IOP) utilizing evidenced based practices that assist our patient on their path to wellness and recovery.
Adult & Adolescent
- Psychiatric Wellness
- Chemical Dependency Recovery (Adolescent coming soon)
- Dual Diagnosis - Management & Recovery (Adolescent coming soon)
PHP provides active treatment for individuals with acute mental illness and/or addiction issues. Attendance is Monday through Friday, ranging from two to four weeks. Programing is based on highly structured evidenced based treatment models offered within a safe and therapeutic environment. Patients participate in group therapy, as well as educational and family group sessions. Treatment staff includes psychiatrist, psychiatric nurses, and licensed therapists. Chaplain services also available.
IOP provides intensive short term treatment with flexible scheduling to balance treatment needs and everyday responsibilities. Attendance is three days per week, three hours per day (Monday-Friday), with program completion within two to four weeks. Groups focus on tools for symptom management and sustained recovery.
Our Adolescent IOP services help address the struggles of today's teens. Our program is designed to provide tools and build support while connecting teens and their families. The Adolescent IOP meets three times per week as an aftershool program from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Transportation is available free of charge. Our program offers parent updates and a weekly family group to help communication and build tools for ongoing success.
Benefits of Vista Outpatient Services
- Alternative to inpatient hospitalization
- Can serve as a step-down program from inpatient care
- Tools for identification and coping with triggers
- Comprehensive evaluation and individualized wellness and recovery treatment plan
- Medication consultation and management
- Evidenced Based Treatment
- Intensive group therapy CBT, IMR, Seeking Safety
- Aftercare referrals