Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
Some people with mental health issues and/or alcohol/substance abuse concerns need more treatment than outpatient services can provide, but do not necessarily need inpatient hospital care. Other patients may have needed the structure and safety of an inpatient hospitalization and now need to continue daily supportive treatment following their return home. Vista del Mar Hospital offers two such options: one track is for those patients solely with psychiatric issues and the second option is our Dual Diagnosis track with a chemical dependency emphasis.
The programs include:
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Medical Management
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Education Regarding Diagnosis
- Group Therapy focused on helping patients to obtain life/coping skills and to return to an optimal level of functioning.
- 12-Step Orientation/Drug & Alcohol Education (as appropriate)
- Encouragement of family support and recovery
- Transportation within Ventura County