At Vista del Mar Hospital, our outpatient services are designed to address the individualized treatment needs and life schedule of our patient. Vista offers both Partial Hospitalization Programing (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programing (IOP) that is centered on evidenced based practices and helping our patient on their path to wellness and recovery.
Specialized Treatment Tracks
- Psychiatric Wellness
- Chemical Dependency Recovery
- Dual Diagnosis - Management & Recovery
Adult Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
PHP provides active treatment for individuals with acute mental illness and/or addiction issues. Attendance is Monday through Friday, ranging from two to four weeks. Programing is based on highly structured evidenced based treatment models offered within a safe and therapeutic environment. Patients participate in group therapy, as well as educational and family group sessions. Treatment staff includes psychiatrist, psychiatric nurses, and licensed therapists. Chaplain services also available.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
IOP provides intensive short term treatment with flexible scheduling to balance treatment needs and everyday responsibilities. Attendance is three days per week, three hours per day (Monday-Friday), with program completion within two to four weeks. Groups focus on tools for symptom management and sustained recovery.
Benefits of Vista Outpatient Services
- Alternative to inpatient hospitalization
- Can serve as a step-down program from inpatient care
- Tools for identification and coping with triggers
- Comprehensive evaluation and individualized wellness and recovery treatment plan
- Medication consultation and management
- Evidenced Based Treatment
- Intensive group therapy CBT, IMR, Seeking Safety
- Aftercare referrals