Registered Nurse (RN) - Evening Shift Supervisor
Full time benefitted position for the evening shift 11:30am-10pm Monday-Thursday. The registered
nurse shift supervisor supervises the nursing staff and works closely with the Assessment & Referral
Department to coordinate admissions. Previous nursing supervisory experience preferred. Visit our website
for more information about our facility and to fill out an application at www.vistadelmarhospital.com. We
conduct a pre-employment background check and post offer physical exam. EOE
Nurse Manager - Registered Nurse (RN)
This is a full time, benefitted position, primarily Mon.-Fri. day shift but must occasionally work PM & Night shifts
& weekends. This position assists the Dir. of Nursing in managing the nursing staff including training &
educating the nursing staff as well as acting as a shift supervisor when necessary. Pre-employment background
check, post-offer physical, tb/ppd test & urine drug screen must be passed successfully. EOE
Out-Patient Services Supervisor
This is a full time, benefitted Mon.-Fri. 8a-4:30p position. This position manages the staff and programs of our Out-Patient Services Dept. which ensures the delivery of quality mental health services within the context of a structured clinical program and an interdisciplinary treatment team. A pre-employment background check, post-offer physical, tb/ppd test & urine drug screen must be passed successfully. EOE
Therapist - Part-Time - Weekends
We are currently looking for (2) Part-Time Therapist (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC or Intern) to work weekend day shift. Therapists are members of a multidisciplinary team who provides direct assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, treatment intervention, and psycho-education to patients and their family members. The Therapist candidate must be familiar with all aspects of psychopathology and recognize the appropriate and timely clinical treatment intervention needed.
• Provides treatment to adults and adolescents.
• Provides timely psychosocial assessment, documentation, case management, treatment and discharge planning for patients.
• Effectively communicates/interprets clinical material/documentation to patients.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of treatment methodologies including but not limited to: individual, group, family therapies.
• Provides appropriate & timely documentation of clinical encounters in patient's charts.
• Is knowledgeable of community resources.
• Adheres to all mandated guidelines for patient's clinical care
• Complies with Vista del Mar Hospital’s and all regulatory agency policies & procedures.
• Experience in a behavioral health setting required.
• Master's degree required in behavioral health related field (social work, marriage and family counseling).
• Valid and current State of California LCSW, LMFT, LPCC license or Registered as an Intern/Associate.
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)
• Clinical experience working with adults and adolescents in an inpatient or partial hospitalization environment.
• Strong background in crisis intervention, brief therapy, cognitive behavioral and group therapies.
• Spanish speaking preferred.
Community Liaison - Business Development Dept.
The Community Liaison is an essential member of the Vista del Mar Hospital team and reports directly to the Director of Business Development. This position acts as a liaison between the hospital and the professionals in the community. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing relationships and generating referrals with professionals such as physicians, therapist, Hospital ERs, schools, churches and civic groups; area employers; legislators; other healthcare and human service providers. The candidate must conduct 4-5 scheduled appointments per day and feel comfortable with cold calling and overcoming obstacles. The candidate will also be responsible for creating and working from a strategic plan, attending programs and planning events, assisting the Director in positioning the hospital's products and services favorably in the healthcare market. Candidate must uphold the organization's ethics, professional and customer service standards.
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (required) in a behavioral health area, communications, marketing, business
administration or related field is required.
- Strong selling and customer relation skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation and listening skills.
Knowledge / Experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in sales with measurable and proven results isrequired.
- Established relationships with doctors, therapist, ER’s, is a plus
- Knowledge of Behavioral Healthcare Industry a plus.
This is a full-time status, benefitted position. Pre-employment background check, post-offer physical, tb/ppd test & urine drug screen must be passed successfully. This is a full time status, benefitted position. Please submit a resume and complete the online application at www.vistadelmarhospital.com under the Careers tab and click on Apply. EOE
As needed position mornings, evenings and nights. Previous hospital housekeeping experience preferred.
Pre-employment background check & post-offer physical,urine drug screen & tuberculosis test performed.
Van Driver - hospital program
As needed work. Must have clean DMV record (provide a copy. Previous van driving experience preferred.
Available Mon.-Fri. 7a.m.-9:30a.m. & 2:45p.m.-6p.m.(split shift) to drive patients to and from their homes to a
hospital program. Some additional driving may be required. Must be willing to work in housekeeping
department when necessary as well. Must pass pre-employment background check & post-offer physical and
drug screen. EOE.
R.N./L.V.N./L.P.T.- Assessment & Referral Counselor
Full-Time and Part-Time status for afternoon 1:30p-10p & evenings 3p-11:30p shifts.
Must be available to work rotating weekend shifts. Responsibilities include clinical
intake assessments, referrals and coordination of patient admissions. Must have a current
Calif. R.N./L.V.N./L.P.T. license. Pre-employment background check and
post-offer drug screen & physical required. EOE
L.V.N. / L.P.T.
Full-Time positions open for Evening 3pm-11:30pm & Noc shifts 11:00pm-7:30am including every other
weekend requirement. Works as a medication nurse and as a charge nurse on the window. Must have current
LVN/LPT license and CPR card. Must pass pre-employment background check and post-offer physical, urine
drug screen and T.B. test. EOE
Full-Time/Part-Time status, Evenings (3pm-11:30pm) & Nights (11pm-7:30am). Must work every other w/e. In-patient psychiatric hospital and dual-diagnosis experience preferred. Current CA. R.N. license, CPR & CPI required. Duties include but not limited to: developing comprehensive outline of care for patients including goals, interventions/nursing actions and anticipated discharge planning. Completes admissions/assessments and performs/supervises direct patient care as required. Bilingual Spanish a plus. Must pass pre-employment background check and post-offer physical, drug screen & T.B. test. EOE
Please send a completed application along with your resume indicating position of interest to:
Aurora Vista del Mar Hospital
Attn: Human Resources
801 Seneca St.
Ventura, CA. 93001
Phone: (805) 626-5287
Fax: (805) 652-2248
Matt Kohagen PHR, LMFT
Director of Human Resources
*Vista del Mar is an equal opportunity employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.